FSG Energy, a division of Facility Solutions Group, provides energy management and building automation solutions for the commercial market. Our IT-free, open controls solution, Clarity, allows for real-time monitoring and analysis of building systems, including lighting, HVAC, refrigeration, air quality, metering, IoT sensors and more.
Actively deployed in over 6,500 locations nationwide, FSG Clarity empowers customers to see, manage and act to save money, reducing energy, operational and maintenance spend across their portfolio.
Any device. Any system. Any facility. Any time. Automating your buildings has never been easier with FSG Clarity.
- System integrators
- Hardware engineers
- Software developers
- Energy management experts
- EMS and HVAC technicians
- Data analysts
Who We Are
- Ongoing monitoring and maintenance of building controls
- Preventing truck rolls and equipment downtime
- Complex national rollouts across thousands of sites
- Need to protect existing equipment (no rip and replace)
- Need for custom solutions from trusted energy advisor
- Need to develop solution for multi-format building portfolio
- Disparate EMS systems
Common Issues We Solve
About Facility Solutions Group (FSG)
FSG was started in 1982 with the purpose of finding a better way to deliver lighting products to customers. Over the years, the business has adapted and grown, but the focus has remained the same, help customers run more efficient buildings. Today, FSG employs more than 2,000 employees across 33 locations and works with hundreds of vendors and suppliers to make life better for our customers.
To learn more about FSG, please visit fsgi.com.