Reduce Energy Costs and Meet Energy Code Compliance
FSG’s energy program removes the complexity of managing compliance for energy usage, HVAC, lighting, and IoT devices across many sites.
Take control of your energy management with the right tools and service.
Custom notifications to ensure equipment and site compliance
Solar installation and maintenance
Remote setpoint management and setting schedules
Automated demand response
Predictive data analytics
World-Class, 24/7 Monitoring
FSG can help your business at any stage of energy management.
The FSG energy program aims to aid businesses in their efficiency journeys through five steps.
- Building Management System
- Energy Efficiency Objectives
- Policy / Standards Defined and Enforced
- City/Govt/State regulation or code requirements
- Energy Policy Guidelines and Compliance Program
- Energy Usage Reporting, Trend Analysis
- 24x7 Call Center
- Ongoing Commissioning and Compliance
- Sub-Metering - visibility to Tenants
- Energy Savings - ADR, Peak Shaving, Incentives and Rebates
- Predictive Analytics - weather data, equipment failure prediction
- Auto setpoint changes - turn sprinkler off if raining, turn off HVAC if area unoccupied
- Power Factor Correction
- Plug-load and circuit level monitoring
- Advanced Compliance Program - energy codes compliance - ASHRAE 90.1, California Title 24 - Part 6
- Solar Panels
- Use grid during low energy production
- Feed surplus energy back to grid
- Batteries optional
- Solar Thermal power usage
- 100% renewable energy
- Battery Storage
- Micro-Grid on site
Benefits of the FSG Energy Program
Reduce Energy Costs
- Increase building system efficiencies to slash energy and operational costs
- Participate in advanced programs like automated demand response and peak shaving
Energy Code Compliance
- Ensure buildings meet all national, state and local energy codes
- Work toward additional energy certifications such as LEED
- Remotely adjust set-points and schedules for active equipment monitoring
- Reduce equipment downtime and maintenance spend through real-time alarms and remote issue resolution
- Improve comfort and safety of employees and occupants
- Build brand awareness as sustainable, eco-friendly company
Keep up with governmental and corporate standards, or launch your own energy policy.
Let's start the conversation.
Ready to imagine how Clarity can work for your organization? We're ready to talk with you.Let's Talk
Download Free Guide:
Why Go With An
Energy costs are rising and concerns are growing over energy supplies. Corporate responsibility expectations, when it comes to your carbon footprint, are at an all-time high. As a company, you have energy goals and you’re under pressure to be more sustainable and more efficient.