Power the Future with Solar Energy
Build and maintain more sustainable, cost-saving energy solutionsFind out how much your business can save with solar:
FSG guarantees your energy payback!
Hedge against rising utility rates
Decades of energy with little to no maintenance
Government and utility incentives
Showcase corporate social responsibility
What our solar team can do for you.
Economic and Financial Analysis
- System energy production
- Project funding (rebates, tax credits)
- Financing solutions
Design and Engineering
- Site review, survey
- Structural analysis
- System layout
- Full permit and construction set
- Tier 1 solar panels, inverters and racking systems
- Manufacturer direct
- Full 10+ year warranties
Nationwide Construction Services
- Site inspection and preparation
- Project planning, coordination and management
- Array and full electrical installation
- Commissioning and client training
Operational and Maintenance
- Real-time system monitoring
- Critical reactive system repair
- Preventative maintenance
- Light industrial
- Convenience Store
- Country-wide: SBA loans and REAP program
- State incentives and local utility incentives: http://www.dsireusa.org/
Lead the Charge with Energy Storage
Pairing your solar solution with flow battery energy storage can help you save even more by shifting energy usage when rates are highest.
- Maximize efficiency and sustainability
- Mitigate peak demand charges
- Secure emergency backup power
- Guaranteed payback and financing options
Wasting money on demand charges?
More than 2.4 million commercial customers could greatly benefit from energy storage. If you live in the areas below, you’re one of them!
Let's start the conversation.
Ready to imagine how Clarity can work for your organization? We're ready to talk with you.Let's Talk
Download Free Guide:
Solar + Energy Storage:A Winning Combination
Today, solar energy is the most readily adaptable form of power for widespread use. It has minimal environmental issues, and generating renewable energy helps reduce global carbon emissions.